Monday, June 14, 2010

STYLE ICON: Bianca Jagger




















Bianca Jagger is one of my personal style icons and I reference to her a lot when I am designing, styling, etc. I love her nonchalant approach to glamour. She's the former wife of Mick Jagger and was a Studio 54 fixture back in the day. Bianca is known for playing muse to people like Andy Warhol and Halston in the 70's. She wore a white suit made by Yves Saint Laurent for her wedding to Mick, which was totally unheard of at the time. Once for her birthday party at Studio 54 she rode in on a white horse, which was totally over the top glamour. Bianca wasn't afraid to take risks in fashion and in life, which has helped make her into the icon that she is today. She was and still is undeniably chic!











4 comments:

  1. Well, u`ve started your blog with true style icon!
    Btw: i adore Halston.Too bad that this modern Halston design is inconsequential to old one. But 2day we have M.Jacobs,A. Wang,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Halston too! It makes me sad that they can't bring Halston back to what it used to be back in the 70's :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will forever be one of my best style ICONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bianca Jagger: best lips ever..

    ReplyDelete