Monday, June 21, 2010

Diary






Skyler and I finally got to spend the day together after she moved to Florida, she came back to Atlanta to go to Spain with her Aunt and then had a day here before going back home. We went on an adventure looking for vintage bicycles to buy at this Terry Richardson worthy looking house, where we were greeted by an old Lady with a cigarette in her mouth, my kinda broad, and her husband with no shirt on, who had a stomach that envied that of Hank Hill's. Unfortunately there were no bikes in our size, only children's bikes, so we left :(

We later went to our favorite fine dining restaurant McDonald's, because that is the kinda classy broads that we are. We had our usual $15+ meal and reminisced about the good old days, the people we bullied, which we now feel bad about and funny jokes we had forgotten. I could have sworn I'd had my Blackberry with me and when we went to leave I couldn't find it anywhere, so we start searching, eventually digging through the trash, people start staring, and my phone ended up being at home the entire time. Oye vey!! haha. All in all we had a great time :)

I was sad to part ways with Sky after the day, but I'm planning on visiting her very soon in Florida!! Can't wait to be on the beach :D Nothing else has really happened this past week!? I've been battling the flu/cold all week, but thankfully I'm much better now :)

xx

B

No comments:

Post a Comment