Saturday, December 4, 2010

My 2010 Christmas Wish List



Here are a few things I want on my Christmas list this year...

I've always wanted one of these Balenciaga bracelets and I feel like it's kinda a necessity in life to own one. I'm also feeling strong statement pieces in jewelry lately, so even more reason to own.


I've wanted a pair of Ray Ban wayfarers for a while now and surprisingly, for the sunglasses addict that I am, I do not own a pair. Every time I almost buy them I end up getting a one of a kind vintage pair or a flashier designer pair instead, but I think they're really great "go-to" classic sunglasses and I really want them... like literally right now!! hahaha


This Kate Moss book is sooooo amazing and RARE!! It's actually by Kate herself and has a lot of really great pics from early in her career. This is also a necessity for me to own.


Lanvin x H&M shoes!!! I actually know that I'm getting these for Christmas, along with other items from Lanvin x H&M and I'm ecstatic :D


Classic black Cheap Monday skinnies, my absolute favorite pair of jeans in the world have started to get a hole in the butt, so it's time for a new pair. 


Proenza Schouler PS1, because it's the new classic, it's fashionable, functional and I'm absolutely in love with it. Pretty please Santa!!! 


I really want a new pair of black boots and I'm really feeling these ones made by Jeffrey Campbell.


Yashica T4 Camera, I really want to start doing film photography and this is what Terry Richardson uses and I'm a huge fan of his.

2 comments:

  1. Great xmas list! Just got the PS1 in black and am LOVING it. Hope you get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I'm jealous!! I'm glad you're loving it, I would too!! I really hope I get one soon :D

    ReplyDelete