Saturday, September 11, 2010

Diary: Fashions Night Out Atlanta/ Jeffrey



Since I couldn't be in NYC for FNO I was fortunate enough to be able to go to FNO here in Atlanta last night. I got to hangout in Jeffrey and admire beautiful clothes & people.


My dream shoes.


I want that red jacket.


AMAZING leather jacket, but I forgot to get the name of the designer.


Manolo Blahnik shoes


YSL you do no wrong.


Rachel with a "to die for" Givenchy bag.


Jimmy Choo shoes


Beautiful Balenciaga bags.


Rachel Zoe Brian Atwood boots... so insane!! 


I love you Balenciaga.


Rachel's manicure matched these Jimmy Choo shoes perfectly.


Christian Louboutin sneakers


Intermix display... I'm so loving fur for the fall.


Prada clutch


Manolo Blahnik sequin boots... I die.


I <3 Jeffrey 

2 comments:

  1. wonderful photos...fantastic shoes...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee the black shoes! is wonderfull!
    I need these shoes but for man.....jajaja
    HTTP://ATOMICJOSELE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete