Friday, August 20, 2010

shopbohemeextreme photo shoot














Yesterday, I did a photo shoot for shopbohemeextreme with the lovely Kaitlyn, who I was very lucky to have model for me. We had a lot of fun and came up with some great looks. I styled the pieces in different ways that would work for the upcoming fall. I mixed in a few things from my own closet to give my own edge to the looks and for a more eclectic vibe. Here's a look at some of the things I will be selling: a Moschino Cheap and Chic tweed coat, a vintage red Dior suit, a vintage black Balmain-esque dress, a vintage leopard dress, a vintage 70's tunic, a vintage fedora, a Ralph Lauren leopard top, a Free People dress, a Tadashi black velvet top, Minnetonka moccasin boots, a vintage hunter green BCBG dress and a whole bunch more. I'm super excited and hoping to officially launch on August 31, I will be sure to let everyone know when I do.

xoxo

Brandon

3 comments:

  1. I love the leopard dress and the whole look. What do you think your price range will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Everything is gonna be starting at $20 and then up to $200+ for more high end designers. I think the leopard dress is gonna be $35.

    ReplyDelete